Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

I have not posted because I read over what I started with and felt so boring and pointless. I want to have a purpose when I come to blog. ( I want to have purpose with all that I do )  At first I wanted to write every day. But to force myself to write just because, is really really lame. ( I am really not lame )

 The only reason I want to share anything at all is to say thanks, in a way. I read a lot of blogs.. a lot of Mamas have shared their stories and ... really saved my life. I can't believe all the days I thought I was a terrible horrible failing person who shouldn't be married or have a baby- and I would come accross some other Mamas story that would have similarities to my terrible day and.... basically, there are a lot of women out there who don't even know how much they have blessed me. I cannot tell you how many days I have sighed sighs of enormous relief because some Mama shared her story that made me feel ok/normal.

So that's my goal as of now, I want to share and maybe someday a woman out there will come accross a little happy or terrible story from one of my many days and have them feel better.
Or maybe not and that's ok too. I want to vent, maybe reach out if I need to and I don't really know what else yet.

I wish I could personally thank all the women who share so much.
But it would be awkward and creepy.
So I'll just do this instead.

This new year is going to be fabulous just like last year. ( I just need help sometimes remembering when things are fabulous. )

No comments:

Post a Comment